Creation of requirements and specifications for the completion of scientific journals in the SCOPUS database
SCOPUS is a search engine for Elsevier bibliographies and reports (referrals) and is available through the Sci Verse platform. It is considered to be the largest database in the world with references and abstracts of recognized international bibliography with intelligent tools that help in retrieving, searching, solving and visualizing modules by sector of interest.
It includes over 21,000 titles from 5,000 publishers around the world, 49 million subscriptions (78% with abstracts), over 5.5 million conference documents and 100% coverage of Medline. The role and responsibility of Zita concerns the excellent technical preparation of scientific journals for submission to the database based on the specifications that have been announced. The preparation concerns either new publications that will be designed in the appropriate technical way, either from the beginning or from the existing publications.
Zita’s professional and skilled staff has the opportunity, based on experience and deep expertise, to help and support Scientific Societies in their effort to incorporate their existing magazines into SCOPUS.
• Detailed review of the magazine
• Recording the shortcomings of the publication for inclusion in the database
• Covering gaps / deficiencies so that the magazine meets the technical requirements for submitting to the database
• Technical support during the overall process
• Appropriate submission time
The main points of Zita’s comparative advantage are:
•Knowledge of all technical specifications required
• Continuous information and training by national and international media
• Electronic Journal design platform based on specifications, a unique and innovative tool